What are the top e-commerce platforms?
The E-commerce industry is growing rapidly as many national and international events like global medical emergencies forced people to shop more online. Businesses are after e-commerce development like Magento development to have a stunning online storefront for their businesses. Like the industry, the e-commerce website development market is also growing rapidly and you can choose the best e-e-commerce platform to commence your e-commerce business.
Magento Development might be the first thing that comes to your mind contemplating e-commerce tools. But that is not the only viable platform. It is true that many regards and use the platform for its winning features and flexibility. No other e-commerce platform offers you themes and support resources like Magento. Like the expertise of the Magento development team, many other small and large scale based e-commerce development exist. You can learn more about them and choose the one that suits your business.
- Woocomerce – It is a powerful e-commerce platform based on WordPress. Adding e-commerce features with this platform is very easy. Like Magento development, it is also very flexible as it allows you to integrate different platforms, credit cards and region-specific gateways.
- Drupal E-commerce – It is an open-source content management system used to build small and large scale web applications. One of the best features of Drupal is social media integration. It integrates major social media platforms.
- OpenCart – It runs on a single back-end and can manage multiple stores. OpenCart is also optimized for mobiles and has various marketing tools to elevate your online business.
- Joomla – Joomla is also a content management system that is used by small scale as well as large scale businesses. It allows you to bespoke product catalogue as you envision.
- VirtueMart – VirtueMart also uses the Joomla content management system and allows businesses to select catalogue mode or shopping cart mode when it comes to developing an e-commerce application.
- OroCommerce – OroCommerce is a publicly available e-commerce platform and is especially used by B2B businesses to have the best online experience. Just like any other open-source platform it has also got premium and public editions.
- OsCommerce – The platform is relatively young in the list of e-commerce platforms. It is not that renowned but still a viable platform to develop stunning e-commerce solutions. ZenCart, -an e-commerce platform is actually branched out from OsCommerce.
- Pimcore – Pimcore lets you own an e-commerce platform that is a vibrant and high performing e-commerce website both for B2B and B2C businesses. Similar to the Magento development platform, Pimcore can also handle complex pricing structures and product catalogues in a simple, appealing manner.
In short, there are many kinds of e-commerce platforms that exist and each offers basic e-commerce features in general. When choosing a platform, you should consider the nature of your business and the specific features you like to have on your website.
Brainfuel is a renowned provider of Magento development in India that is determined to provide extensive web development to various kinds of niches. We are a team of professionals who are voraciously in love with learning about Magneto development. Being a trusted provider of e-commerce, our solutions surpass your imagination.